HackerTracker for Windows
Worried about who is visiting your computer system without your consent?
Our new HackerTracker System (DHTS) helps you to identify who is accessing your computer system from the Internet, and/or from your own Intranet.
It will inform you, in programmable intervals of time, about all incoming connections made by other users residing anywhere in the world. Including your own Intranet!
You will be alerted as to which ports are being used in your system, together with the name of the corresponding application claiming those specific ports. That way, you can trace any process when your system is being compromised.
A full report on each connection will be offered for historical and legal purposes, in case you decide to track down and bring to court any hacker attacking your system.
HackerTracker from DAPROSE is specially designed for both, Windows desktops and servers. It works as a regular “desktop application” or as a “TSR” application, (TSR = Terminate and Stay Resident).
HackerTracker obtains, (in user definable intervals of time), all possible information on every connection made by your computer system with the outside world, or uninvited connections with your own intranet.
HackerTracker provides all possible pieces of information obtained on each connection:
- The NICs installed and activated on your computer system.
- Who and when a hacker is visiting your computer system.
- The date, time, IP addresses and ports being used by each visitor.
- The domain names to which any visitor belongs to.
- The originating country where the connection was initiated.
- The ports being exposed by your computer system. This is a very valuable piece of information as most people have no idea as to what ports are opened, uncontrolled, or without any defense whatsoever in their computer systems.
If for any reason the information obtained by the HackerTraker System is incomplete, you can use the data obtained by HackerTraker in any other online service, to obtain more information about any intruder, … use any external tool or resource utility available in the Internet to find out more about each particular IP reported.
Your computere system already counts with several software tools that you would need to be familiar with to take full advantage of the reports provided by the HackerTracker. Your will learn more about them by using this system regularly. Ex: tracert.exe, nslookup.exe, netstat.exe, ping.exe, ipconfig.exe, etc.
Operating Systems Compatibility List:
- • Windows 10
- • Windows 9
- • Windows 8
- • Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- • Windows 7
- • Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86)
- • Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions
- • Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- • Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- • Windows XP Service Pack 3
- • Windows XP Service Pack 2
- • Windows XP Service Pack 1
- • Windows XP
- • Windows 2000 Servers y Workstations
For more information: